Presentation folders are a great way for birthing centers and hospitals to present the information necessary to build a trusting relationship with expectant parents. Use The Folder Store to create your own completely customized, professional presentation folders.
How can presentation folders work for you? If you work for a hospital, presentation folders can be great in building a relationship with your patients. Hospitals provide prospective parents with healthcare and birthing center information in presentation folders and earn trust and confidence of patients and expectant parents.
Any sort of interaction with a hospital or medical personnel puts people on edge. They don’t know what’s going on with their bodies, they don’t know what’s going to happen. They have to put themselves and their health completely in the hands of strangers. That’s why it’s so important to build a trusting relationship and a helpful, informative environment when dealing with patients. Nobody wants to be left in the dark, and people start to become resentful and scared if they are. They might even leave and go to another hospital that they see as being more patient, friendly and helpful.
Perhaps nowhere is fear about the future more apparent than in expectant parents, especially first-timers. It’s easy to see why. A new member is coming into their family. The woman is nervous – what’s going to happen? The hospital has to be with the expectant family every step of the way. One of the best ways to calm fears is to give helpful information about the birthing process and your birthing center. If expectant parents know what to expect and the different amenities and services that you offer, they are going to trust you. They’ll feel confident and safe in your hands.
The best way to provide this information is with a presentation folder. Using a presentation folder, you can completely customize the appearance of the folder to suit your needs. You can put your logo on the front, a saying, a picture – something so that the patients know that this folder is from you.
Normally, however, customized presentation folders can be expensive. You have to pay a professional artist to design your folder, you have to pay a printer, and you have to navigate the complicated worlds of papers, inks, and more. Fortunately, now there’s a perfect situation that will provide you with completely customized, professional, easy, and inexpensive presentation folders: The Folder Store at www.thefolderstore.com.
Even the most frazzled, busy, and time-hungry hospital director can spare the few minutes that it takes to design the perfection presentation folder at The Folder Store. The process is incredibly simple, incredibly straightforward, and incredibly painless. It so easy and inexpensive that you can afford to have separate pocket folders for each specialty within your facility. Here’s how you do it.
- Pick a template. This is where you choose if you want pockets, where you want them, and if you want them reinforced.
- Pick a paper. Pick your paper first based on type and then choose a color.
- Design your folder. You can upload yourl logo onto the front. You can choose to have certain phone numbers printed on the inside. And put anything you want on the back. It’s your folder, and you get to have it your way.
- Preview. No sense in ordering something you don’t like. Go back and change it if you need to.
- Order. You’ll receive a proof for final approval, and then your customized, professional quality presentation folders are printed. You can order them to arrive within seven days. No matter what, you’ll be happy with what you get, and your patients will be happy too.
Also see: Mortgage Company Presentation Folders
Letter Size Folders:
- Standard Folders (9 x 12)
- Folding Top Tab Folders (8.75 x 11.75)
- One Pocket Folders (9 x 12)
- Reinforced Folders (9 x 12)
Legal Size Folders:
- Two Part Report Covers (8.75 x 11.25)
- One Part Report Covers (9 x 12)
- Report Covers with Tab (9 x 12)
File Tab Folders: