The high net worth clients of a private bank expect their banking services to be absolutely professional, highest quality, and detailed oriented. Don’t overlook details – use high quality, customized presentation folders from The Folder Store to help present that overall image.
Private banking services and bank trust departments need to present an image consistent with the expectations of their high net worth clients. What do those all-important clients expect from you? They want you to be professional. They want all of your services to be of the highest quality. They are looking for you to be attentive to the smallest details – details that they don’t even think of. You have to think of them first. You can’t overlook any part of your operations – even if your clients don’t think of those details, each tiny thing is part of a larger image that you’re presenting.
So what are some of those details that you can take care of? There are always those pencils, notepads, coffee mugs, paperweights, and more that have your logo on them.
Also think about all of those materials that you’ll be giving to your clients. The ones that you’ll be handing out during meetings to discuss their accounts. What will you be presenting those papers in? Are you just going to slide them across the desk and expect them to gather everything together and stuff them into a briefcase? That’s not quite the most professional way to go about things. Impress your clients by giving them a special folder to keep all of those important documents in. Make it the highest-quality pocket folders you can. Great paper, foil embossed, your logo across the front. It’s one of the small aspects of your dealings with your clients, but it’s one of the most hands-on and immediate ways that you can impress your clients.
So where’s the best place to get these folders if you’re a high-quality private bank? You don’t have a whole lot of time to go out there, discuss terms and designs with an artist, and then find a printer. Instead, save time and money while getting the highest-quality completely customized presentation folder you possibly can by going to The Folder Store (www.thefolderstore.com).
At The Folder Store, you have complete control over what you want to your folder to look like. You can design the whole thing in just a few easy steps and a few short minutes. This is your opportunity to really impress your clients, to let them know how much their business is valued and how confidential your services are. Here’s how The Folder Store works.
- First, you choose a template based on the type of folder your want, where you want the pockets, how many pockets you want, and whether or not you would like them to be reinforced.
- Second, you choose the paper. You can go with good grade paper up to the highest quality out there. Then you choose your color. They have a wide array and variety of colors out there for you to pick from.
- Third, you design. This is where you really have a chance to decide what impression you are going to make. You decide what you want on the inside, front, and back of your folder, what you want it to look like (font, color), where you want it to be, if you want embossing, ink, or foil. You can upload your logo, to be placed on your folder. If you want even more extensive customization, just give customer service a call and they’ll help you achieve the look you desire.
- Preview. Simply click a button at any time to see what your design looks like. Don?t like it yet? It?s simple to change!
- Order. You will have a chance to approve a final proof sent to you by a professional artist. Then, once you approve, your folders will be shipped to you in about seven working days.
Also see: Television Station Presentation Folders
Letter Size Folders:
- Standard Folders (9 x 12)
- Folding Top Tab Folders (8.75 x 11.75)
- One Pocket Folders (9 x 12)
- Reinforced Folders (9 x 12)
Legal Size Folders:
- Two Part Report Covers (8.75 x 11.25)
- One Part Report Covers (9 x 12)
- Report Covers with Tab (9 x 12)
File Tab Folders: