Use a customized presentation folder from The Folder Store to make your wedding facility stand out from the crowd and make life easier for your clients and yourself
When I got married, I went to who knows how many different reception locations, wedding facilities, banquet facilities, and whatever else. I wanted to know a couple things: what services were offered, what the place looked like, and how much it would cost. Then if I happened to like a place, I had to know when it was available so that I could figure out scheduling. Each different facility had sheets of paper detailing everything, so I would take all of those loose papers, put them in my car, bring them into my apartment and then promptly lose them and mix them all up.
Planning a wedding is an enormous task-and it’s a great opportunity for you, as a facility owner/manager to make the entire enterprise simpler. You’re already doing that through your services, but you can do even more by the way that you present your information.
As a wedding facility, you are going to be in charge of the details and overall event of the most important event of a woman’s life. You need to present an image of being capable of taking care of details, of remembering and caring about the littlest things, and about being able to present an entire image. This means that when you pitch your facilities, you need to do the same things.
A custom presentation folder will make you stand out from the crowd of other wedding facilities. Brides to be and their mothers will appreciate the convenience, and they will pick up on the image that you’re trying to present. Get a folder that’s beautiful, that has all of your contact information, that has your logo, and that’s heavy weight enough to withstand all of those discussions between a bride to be and her mother.
But where can you go to get that fantastic custom-created folder? We recommend The Folder Store at www.thefolderstore.com. At The Folder Store you can design your own folder in just a few minutes through a series of easy steps resulting in some of the highest-quality, most professional, and least expensive pocket folders availalbe. It’s easy for even the most computer and design illiterate person out there, and it only takes a few minutes. Here’s how you do it:
- Pick your template. You choose a template based on the size and style of folder you want, how many pockets you would like, where you would like them, and whether or not you would like them to be reinforced.
- Choose your paper. You choose your paper first based on the type of paper that you would like. Then you choose your color. There is an enormous range of paper colors that you can choose from, so you don’t have to feel like you are sacrificing what you really want.
- Design your folder. This is the part where you really get to shine. Choose your font, your colors, whether you would like embossing or foiling done, or if you would just like the printing to be plain. You can upload your logo and other pictures and place them on the folder where you want them to be.
- Preview your folder. At this point, you get to see what your designed folder looks like. If you don’t like it, go back and change it until you do.
- Order your customized folders. You will receive a proof done up by a professional artist. If you approve, then your folders will be sent on to be printed, and will be shipped in about seven days. If you need them sooner, you can have them rushed to you within a week.
Ordering your customized, professional, low cost presentation folders from The Folder Store really is this easy. You’ll find that it will help improve your business, because you will have impressed and satisfied customers. And when you’re helping with the biggest day in a girl’s life, you definitely want your customers to be satisfied!
Also see: Presentation Folder Paper Options
Letter Size Folders:
- Standard Folders (9 x 12)
- Folding Top Tab Folders (8.75 x 11.75)
- One Pocket Folders (9 x 12)
- Reinforced Folders (9 x 12)
Legal Size Folders:
- Two Part Report Covers (8.75 x 11.25)
- One Part Report Covers (9 x 12)
- Report Covers with Tab (9 x 12)
File Tab Folders: